Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blabber

As I was forcing myself to sleep again yesterday, I was actually thinking about what to blog about. And now I'm sitting with my bare butt on the floor typing, ok.. not bare, just that the sleeping shorts I have on now makes me feel like I'm not wearing any.

It also occurred to me yesterday that I don't really care anymore. About blogging that is. I mean.. it's not like I can write about the things/people around me in the past(or even the present) freely. Of how they made me feel, good/bad/happy/sad/giggly/wtf. Well, not that I can't. Just that I won't I think. Or maybe I'm just plain lazy. So it made me think that it's a bit pointless for me to keep this blog. However much fun and entertainment it has given me.

And lemme tell you something, it is hard... having to entertain myself for more than a week.

**********

I just helped my mom join facebook.

**********

And now I have forgotten what I was going to write about.

Ok.. the above was written last saturday I think. I'm not 100% sure. It's either saturday or sunday.

Right now, as of this moment, I am in KL. I made a decision on sunday afternoon that I was gonna come to KL on monday. Will be playing in highwinds coz they needed a trumpet. And with this.. at least it's something rather than rotting away at home watching series wtf. Rehearsal's on Monday and Thursday and concert's on Saturday. So I'll be here all week wtf. It's nice. Different from home.

Anddddd... I just had pan mee for lunchhhhh! Oh how I missed that pan mee, even though I eat it without the chili but it's still good for me :)

Ok, not much to say now.. so byebye wtf.

7 Comments:

Blogger yyaots said...

Too many wtf, wtf... lolz

June 24, 2009 at 9:33 PM 
Blogger KY said...

you always forget about what u wanted to write half way through!

June 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM 
Anonymous CraSH said...

have fun in KL...

June 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM 
Blogger Polar said...

boo hoo...you disappeared again...

July 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM 
Blogger vialentino said...

wow, ur mom joined facebook...so happening one...hehehe

July 22, 2009 at 1:18 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

WENQI WONG WHERE ARE U

July 25, 2009 at 1:19 AM 
Anonymous Polar said...

*knock*knock*

July 29, 2009 at 11:30 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home