Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The One and Only Nuffnang Pajama Party!!

Pheww... so the Nuffnang B'day Bash is finally over, after weeks and weeks of planning by the uhh.. Nuffie Puffs. I usually call ourselves Nuffies, but that term was hijacked by the uhh... girls in costumes Nuffnang hired to uhmmm... take care of the bloggers that night.

A Policewoman to make sure everything was going as planned..

A French Maid to make sure everything is spic and span..

A Nurse to make sure that if anybody was feeling under the weather, they will definitely feel better (maybe) after a kiss from the Nurse!!

And a Japanese School Girl to keep the guys minds uh uhhh... ok I don't know what she's there for..

*******************************

I was seriously soooo tired that day. As some of you know, I was having an on-going music camp for well.. that day was the last day. When I finished the concert at around 5.15pm on Saturday, I was suppose to walk to BBC, coz it is very very near to KLCC.

But luck wasn't at my side at all, it was raining sooooo damn heavily it wasn't even funny. And I couldn't ask Stewie to come fetch me even though it's soooooo near coz he and the other nuffie puffs are so damn busy making sure everything was going as planned.

So... I had to take a cab. Ooooooh.. my past experience with cabs aren't that great. They always always want to cheat me. Sniff.

Ok, so I decided not to waste anymore time, I just hopped in a cab and pray that the guy won't cheat me. Long story short, he wanted 5 bucks, I wanted 4 bucks (cheaper lah coz it's so damn freaking near), we settled for 4 bucks 50 cents hahah! When we were getting near the venue, I had the money prepared, I didn't have spare notes, so I wanted to give him 5 bucks and 50 cents. BUT!!!!! I was shocked!!!

He was so nice, he said, "Nevermind lah! You give me 5, I give you back 1. 4 bucks can already lah!"

I was so soooo happy, I thanked him profusely wtf. Hahah.

*******************************

Ok lah.. I don't think I've a lot to say about the party hahaha.. coz it seems that everybody else had said what I wanted to say already, sighh..

And all of us at Nuffnang are extremely (x infinity) exhausted BUT happy that everything went well and I guess we could say that everybody was happy!!

Liang, our emcee for the night was AWESOMEEEE!!! Don't you guys think so too???

Look.. what he's doing in the picture also fits the theme of the night! He is yawning!!!

Oh oh oh.. and since it's suppose to be a birthday for Nuffnang, it wouldn't be right WITHOUT a birthday cake right??

We have to thank all the peeps at Mindshare a lot a lot a lot!!! The cake is very very nicee!! I heard that the cake wasn't meant to be like that.. but it's still very nice Marilyn!!! *Mwah* to all of you!

Oh and it came to a point where we, Nuffie Puffs presented to bosses with uhmmm... undies in a baby bottle. He he!! I was shocked too wtf, I didn't know that they were suppose to wear it on stage wtf, why was not informed?! Or uhh.. sighh, why am I so slow??

Oh yay! We have SuperBosses instead of Superman to rescue us now! We are saveddd!!!

And apparently Stewie has a bigger ass than Ming. Looking at the sizes of the undies hahaha wtf.

Oh oh.. and the Malaysian Dreamgirls were here too. Ringo was there too, they gave her a makeover, buhbye long black hair, helloooo sassy hair wtf. GOOooooooo Ringo!!

Not to forget the bloggers who came all the wayyyyy from Singapore! Woo hoooo!!

So nice seeing everybody (Malaysian and Singaporean bloggers) mingling with each other.

Aiyah wtf. I'm speechless already. Sighh.

Lookie here! Optimus Prime is here with Fireangel! Oh gosh.. I just noticed that Optimus Prime is drinking something alchoholic wtf!!

Oh, Fireangel was damn funny or maybe probably a genius, when us girls were distributing out Nuffnang money, she came to us, and gave each and every single one a us a kiss on the cheek, then we immediately gave her some moolah already! Hahahahaha!

************************************

Oh oh!!! I nearly forgot to say this. HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES DO WE NEED TO TELL "SOME PEOPLE" THAT YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT AND DO NOT AND SHALL NOT SMOKE INSIDE!!!!!!

UGHHHHH!!!! Damn stupid. I anger!!!! ANGER!!!!!!

Some more my nose sniffing power is like damn powerful wan... I sniffed smoke and found the culprits. Asked them to stop f-ing smoking and they f-ing ignored me!!!! Please enlighten me! Which part of please do not smoke here, if you want/need to kill yourself please go outside and do so, do not kill us too... don't you understand!!!!!!

Seriously... I wanted to keel them already. Some more Liang was being so nice, kept reminding 'those people' that they should smoke outside.

Not only that... I remembered when we girls were sitting on the stage handing out the Nuffnang money that time...

Those smokers came to play games with me! And I had to be nice and all and play games he he ha ha. WTF LAH.... go die lahhh.. I dowan to play with you dirty smokers!

And I realized that a lot of guys (big sized ones, except KY lah.. you've to admit he's not that big sized) wants to play thumb wrestle with me. WTF!! And I think I know why! It is because they know I surely lose wan.. and then they will win, ishhh!! I THINK I lost all of the thumb wrestling game, ishhh!!

*****************************

Kudos to the one and only Su Ann, who made this kick-ass party a success! Mwahh!!

And duh.. without Chipster our title sponsor there would not be a partayyyyy!!! So Mwahh to you too Chipster!

Last but not least, a final picture a us Nuffie Puffs(missing a few) after the event, all tired and sleepy and smelly(ok, smelly I dunno lah, but I'm pretty sure I did smell of ciggy smoke! HMPH!)

Eh, Kenny (Kenny I don't think I need to link you wtf, coz you're fehmes!)? Why on earth are you in our Nuffie Puff picture?!?

16 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

yalar this kenny :|

March 18, 2008 at 4:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Optimus Prime does not drink sissy soft drinks. Only drinks with alcohol in it. MUAHAHA!

March 18, 2008 at 6:21 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to kiss ming also leh. Quite expensive also your fake money. LOL

March 18, 2008 at 6:28 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: maybe he thinks that he's a Nuffie Puff too.. :/

eyeris: yeah yeah... macho macho optimus prime!

fireangel: ehh.. i give you a lot d lor.. more than 100 bucks lor... i heard ming only gave u 50 bucks.. so ur kiss is worth 50 bucks to ming only..

March 18, 2008 at 6:35 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya...
Some smokers memang like that one la...
They smoke to look macho ma...
So they think being rebellious is macho also...
They and their simple brains!
How dare they bully our Wen Qi!!!
Wan me to go beat them up?

March 18, 2008 at 7:10 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Then should link me la, I'm so ciku. Wah, kiss Ming can get money, I should have kiss Tim. LOL.

March 18, 2008 at 7:16 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

porcupine: yes please *big shiny eyes*

simon: hahaha tim wasn't handing out any nuffnang money! so.. no use kissing him!

March 18, 2008 at 9:00 PM 
Blogger TNS said...

wueks, the post with chipster is so cute

March 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY HE GIVE YOU BACK SO MUCH $$ ONE!!!

March 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM 
Blogger Marilyn said...

Sam dahlink, you still eating the cake meh?
Did you eat the Tim figurine? Hmmm ....

March 19, 2008 at 3:24 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi..why u use my line of "The One and Only" wtf..LOL

take group pic didnt call me >.<

March 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

jason: :p

michbaby: huh?? who? who give me back money??

marilyn: marilyn dahlink, yes, we're still eating the cake.. not even 1/4 gone.. very big. no lah. dowan to eat tim lah.. i dun like sugar, very sweet. but tim likes. haha

yatz: aiyah wtf. why so perasan, i wasn't even thinking about u when i wrote that line, ishh. group pic i think u go home d wor.. skyler also not there.

March 19, 2008 at 5:18 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Hey, the description for the Nuffies sound so much like what Robb wrote for Nuffnang.com.my's blog. Do I see a plagiarism here? :p

March 19, 2008 at 7:47 PM 
Blogger curryegg said...

hwllo wen Qi... didn't realize that you went to the party.. Nice to meet you... ;)

March 20, 2008 at 12:27 AM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Nuffie Puffs!? Haha. Good one there. =p

March 20, 2008 at 1:36 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: I didn't see that when I wrote mine wtf

curryegg: haha nice to meet you too!

pamsong: nuffie puffs was uhh.. someone called us that coz... nuffie puffs = powerpuff girls wtf

March 21, 2008 at 2:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home