Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Things I do when I get bored

I was really really extremely bored yesterday night because Skyler was watching Juno in her lappie with earphones on and well.. hence leaving me alone to entertain myself.

But!! I got a little help from this cool guy I met, KY. I think he was bored too. And we were talking on MSN and this was how the conversation went.

Picture stolen without permission from Kimberly... mwah mwah Kim!

KY is the one on the left 'trying on' the thong. Why are you like that KY???

A lil snippet of it.

wenqi: boo
i'm bored
ky : harlow
where's tim? <----- why must everybody ask wan???
wenqi: uh... at his home?
ky : oh
okay
go play with skyler
bring her eat a lot
she will blame you for making her fat
but she'll love the food :D
wenqi: skyler is watching juno


Ok.. then bla bla bla... after some chit chatting(which includes making me crave for vitagen AND yakult, talking about how my audition went, how and when he's gonna donate his shit loads of Chipster to the orphans) and getting bored. He did this.

-_____-

And in return I did this..

-___________________________________________________-

And then the conversation went like this..

ky : wah u win
wenqi: yay
ky : happy not wenqi?
wenqi: yes <----- damn easy to make me happy wtf -__-
ky : so not bored lor
happy liao ma
wenqi: no
still bored

And then.. he suddenly got disconnected. When he came back.. I did this. I have absolutely no idea why I did what I did.. but I did it.

wenqi:
nl;aifgaywarilofbw
ky : LOL
wenqi: wah..
gay come out wtf
of also
war also
ky : hahahah teruk <----- why you say I teruk ky?
wenqi: you do and see
ky :
uykw3iuekfhakleh

wenqi: leh?
hak!!
wtf.. why urs malay words one

****************

Ok.. now this went on for quite awhile. But one awesome thing that happened in one of the attempts was... my name was in there!!! wwq!!!! hahahahahaha

Proof!!

ky :
mnzxczxawwqd
wenqi: gasp!
got me inside!!!
ky : wtf!
wwq!!!!!!!
wah damn PRO <---- you see lah this guy.. so perasan wtf

*****************************

Ok lah... it went on for awhile like this. Then we got bored... again.

Then ky decided to use numbers.

The one and only example there is. Coz it was too hard and my attention span was too bloody short haha.

ky :
22547654121074
see can make sense of the numbers
wenqi: uhhhh.....
hmmmmmmm....
uhhhhhh... i really don't know
ky : me also.. hahah
i only know 225 is 15x15
wenqi: hahahaha
ky : good right? :p

In this case I didn't know what to say already so I said..

wenqi: haha yeah

So ky can sleep happy that night.

ky : :D

*********************
Ok.. overall right.. the words that we could think of.. that came from those uhh... baby simply slapping on the keyboard was.. (other than the ones above)

gf
jk (which we decided to disqualify it coz it came out too many times)
fa (FIREANGEL wahhh best)
kl
hq(headquarter)
ygb(yang bahagia hahahahhahaha)
low(which meant kimberlylow!!!!! <3)
owe
baik(as in good haha)
kj(khairy jamaluddin hahahaha)
dr
ft(as in feet)
cd
kh(as in.. kemahiran hidup like the subject way back in high school haha)
hr
ph(as in PH level)
vm(virtual machine <--- wtf ky liddat also can!)

There are actually more but my attention span is wearing out haha.

Sigh... the things we do when we get bored.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Low said...

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo why u two so like that one?

March 4, 2008 at 9:39 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha wenqi after I finish watching all the nice dvds you have I play with you <3

March 4, 2008 at 10:35 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Buy some books and read la or go practice your trumpet next to Skyler.

March 4, 2008 at 11:26 PM 
Blogger KY said...

you are very weird, wen qi. :P

March 5, 2008 at 9:23 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

......

go get a room you two. ahaha

March 5, 2008 at 2:12 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

kimberly: i dunno.. u ask ky..

skyler: and i'm guessing that's never?

simon: dowan later she keel me

ky: you are weird too ky

eyeris: why would we need a room? -__-

March 5, 2008 at 3:53 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Haha. Definitely too free lah you. Totally too free.

March 5, 2008 at 7:22 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Why you say like that! I am going to start watching now so I can finish faster

March 5, 2008 at 8:00 PM 
Blogger [fong88] said...

sleep kills the time!!!muahahahhaha..

March 6, 2008 at 12:31 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pamsong: haha.. what to do??

skyler: liar!!! you are watching Desperate Housewives now while I'm typing this! hmph!

fong88: yeah.. but i didn't feel like sleeping at the time heh heh.

March 6, 2008 at 11:53 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

What to do? Camwhore. That's what. =p

March 7, 2008 at 1:02 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home