Monday, May 26, 2008

MIA

Ok, yes I'm a bad blogger. Don't go away!!! Coz... I've a good reason, ok?

Reason I've been missing for awhile is coz I'm at music camp right now. Like... now. And uhh... I actually missed the curfew already. It's suppose to be 11.30pm, but I stayed up to do some work and ended up tired and sleepy as of now. I think I just said a lot of now's. Hmm...

Anyways... what sucks is I can't use my own laptop coz apparently this place we're staying at don't seem to allow us to uhh... connect to the internet.. with our laptops. The guy said something about intranet or something.

Yep, I spelt it right. So.. it sucks. Coz I think quite a few of us brought our laptops to camp hoping that there's wi-fi available. Well.. technically, there is... but we don't have the permission to use it. Sighhh...

Ok.. this is gonna be a short one coz I'm so sooo tired. And it's not funny that my legs aren't working to my best interest. My left leg wasn't fine and I knew it a few weeks ago coz the blood clot's still there. But I woke up this morning to a very very excruciating pain on my right calve. I almost... almost shouted out.. but didn't coz I remembered there's 3 more roomies with me. And it was 6 something in the morning.

Ah well...

Ok, gotta go now.. the people here are off-ing the lights. And they're eye-ing me.. I think they want me to leave.

Okok, byebye everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

Well, have fun in the music camp banana.

May 26, 2008 at 6:25 AM 
Blogger KY said...

use phone & 3G, even cheras people knows how to do lor

May 26, 2008 at 10:56 AM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

yalo i know of one who knows, really one! she can teach u how hahaha her name is kim kim the cheras girl :P

May 26, 2008 at 2:41 PM 
Blogger relievingfrustration said...

what music camp is that?? isit a band camp??

May 26, 2008 at 4:37 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

and i thought banana was busying with buh buh on something else, hence the lack of updates... tsk tsk...

May 26, 2008 at 7:49 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

haih wongwenqi i miss u T____T

May 27, 2008 at 1:21 AM 
Blogger KY said...

haiyoh wwq faster update everyone misses you

May 27, 2008 at 4:24 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home