Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tiredddddd

It is 9.20am in the morning and I'm still exhausted. Maybe it's coz I only slept at maybe 3.30am yesterday night.

Aiyah... I have nothing much to talk about now. This past week has been really fun but if you were to ask me what day it was I don't think I'd be able to tell you haha. Coz everyday's quite the same here. The schedule, everything. I don't do what I normally do on weekends or on weekdays.

Had our concert last night.. which was quite a blast I guess. I don't know. Hmm..

Ok.. Then when we got back to Bangi at maybe around 12am, we were starving. So quite a lot of us jumped into 3 cars and headed outside to have supper. Aiyah.. wtf. Why am I telling you all this. Ok, long story short. Reached the mamak at 12.40am? And then ate and came back at maybe around 2am something.

And... right now I have another practice to rush off to. So... uhhh.. I.. uhh.. I've to go.

*waves hand frantically*

p.s. KY.. Nah.. I update edi.

3 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

yeay update already, but wenqi wenqi take some time off for yourself ok don't be too frantic.

May 29, 2008 at 11:24 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whta do u do ctually wen qi!!?? are u a musician?? which symphony ochestra u are playimng for??

kelv.

June 1, 2008 at 10:43 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Miss chatting with you Banana. Hope will see you in Wild Live Blogging.

June 3, 2008 at 3:39 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home