Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Surprise!

EDIT!!! Got some pics edi!!! :)

Ok, I said in my last post that I'll have something to write about now. I shall keep my word and today's topic is (hahahahahha... -_-') the suprise/prank.


So I guess most people knew that Stewie's bday was past friday. And a week before that, while I was away at camp, all us nuffies were already planning something through emails, of course.

And the best thing was... Stewie didn't suspect a thing. Even though there were moments when I was with him that uhh... I almost almost gave him some hints. Eh wait.. actually I did gave him some hints but he was still oblivious to it, hehe. I mean.. *phew*

What happened was the nuffies brought in Marilyn(the client) into the evil evil plan. She should be given the best actress award!!! (for making the fake meeting seemed so real hehehe!)

How Friday, 6th of June went.. is like this.

Morning came, Yee Hou was already outside waiting with that new car. So we hurriedly got ready. And Stewie was wearing this... uhm... quite old, washed so many times till the collars are weird shirt. I knew that pictures will be taken later so I urged him to changed into a nice shirt.

He was like, "Why? I just have a meeting later with Marilyn." Not knowing that it was a fake meeting.

To cover up I guess, I told him that well, he should dress nice, especially when it's his bday! So he changed and off we went to the office with Yee Hou.

So the fake meeting is to be taken place at 11.30am in KLCC. Marilyn's suppose to be late. And Stewie didn't like the new car so he had Yee Hou drive him back home to get his own car. Which was at 11.20am and all of us in Nuffie office was panicking. Ok, maybe not all.. maybe or probably it's just me. Coz we didn't have much time left as we were taking the train to KLCC and I kinda wanted everything to be perfect.

Oh before that, in the office.. we changed his nuffnang leaderboard ad unit to a happy bday wish. And so a few days ago, because Firdy didn't keep his emails well hidden, Stewie saw some emails titled "Boss's Bday!" So Stewie knew that we, nuffies were gonna do something on his bday, luckily he thought it was just that leaderboard bday wish. *phew*

Ok, so bla bla bla, Stewie went home, the we rushed to the train station and took the train to KLCC. Then when we reached, I bought a behloon for him. A happy bday behloon with uhh.. helium inside or something which cost my arm and my lil toe. And I'm so glad it's still floating now and hasn't gone dead yet.

We nuffies were hiding outside Rotiboy until the time is right for us to go up. And then I got paranoid, because Marilyn smsed us and told us that she'll be late coz there was traffic. And it was nearing 12pm. And she said Stewie was walking around KLCC. Knowing Stewie, I was afraid that he'll get super hungry and come get himself a rotiboy(which he loves). So I had us hide near the train station. Ish..

Ok lah.. so bla bla bla.. then Marilyn came, and led him to San Fransisco Steakhouse, I already made a booking the day before. I chose that coz he likes their steak and there wasn't really anything other restaurant in KLCC that he likes. So.. okay, they were there and Marilyn broke the bad news to him. Saying *P&C client* don't want to advertise with Nuffnang anymore coz of bla bla bla.

We were all downstairs waiting actually. Coz the people at San Fran took the cake I pre-ordered upstairs. And our plan was to bring the cake up to him singing Happy Bday. Suddenly we received yet another sms from Marilyn asking us to come up quick coz he was taking the news very badly. Hehe poor Stewie.

So.. then the cake came. And we went up quietly(well at least I hoped we were quiet) burst into a Happy Bday song holding the cake walking towards him. He. Was. Shocked. He totally didn't see him coming!!!!! YAY!

See his shocked face and all.. pointing at Tim2(Waffle) and Lee Meng I think.

And then he was all touched and happy that even the Penang Nuffies came down. I somemore had to lie to him the night before. Coz he was counting who was coming for his dinner that night. He was inviting all the nuffies. And I couldn't just tell him that uhh.. the Penang Nuffies will be down coz that will just spoil his surprise. So I lied to him and told him somebody else was coming, and it was suppose to be a surprise. So now that I've told him, he has to act surprised when he sees them.
This one's with Yee Hou in it.

Ahh.. that was all. For the lunch surprise.. that is. I asked when the night ended on whether he had a good day, and he said yes. *sigh* That was all I was hoping for. :)

The bday boy with his behloon :)

p.s. I don't have the pictures *sniff* All the pics are with uhhh.. hmm.. actually I dont' even know who they're with. I only have pictures from the night and the day after. Sighh... Eh.. which Nuffie has the pics, gimme!!! *please?*

8 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

I only SMSed him to wish him Happy Birthday that day. Wah, he must be sweating when Marilyn broke the 'bad news' to him.

June 8, 2008 at 7:09 PM 
Blogger Marilyn said...

I is a good actress, kan?

June 8, 2008 at 7:37 PM 
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Awwww... Even I felt touched.

Will you plan something for me on my birthday too? :P

June 8, 2008 at 11:35 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

tsk tsk tsk.. kids nowadays just cant differentiate between a birthday and april fools day..

nice prank though =)

June 9, 2008 at 12:10 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

awww sorry i couldnt make it! i was eating char kuey teow in penang wtf mmm

June 9, 2008 at 1:08 AM 
Blogger KY said...

Suet Li why you never tapao for me!!??!!

June 9, 2008 at 2:13 AM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

ssoooo cuuuuuuuteeeee!!! :D

June 9, 2008 at 11:35 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: yeah I guess he was.

marilyn: of course you are!!!!

mrmumbles: when's it??

realgunners: technically it's not a prank lah..

suet: yah i know. sniff. but i'll see u tomorrow!!

ky: why u so greedy??

spinzer: got meh?

June 11, 2008 at 9:34 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home