Monday, July 21, 2008

This is now.

I know I said there will be some pictures but guess what! I lied. Ok lah, actually I don't have the time to take pictures.

So now... I'm gonna talk about how my life is here wtf.

Ok, so basically it's like this. I wake up in the morning at about maybe 9am/10am ish (I know it's quite late but I will be waking up earlier when school starts) and then wrap myself in a towel and take my things to the bathroom and shower and brush my teeth, duh. Then, come back to my room and change.

Then walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus to go to YST Conservatory. Then practice my trumpet for about an hour or two ish. Then it's.... lunchtime!!!!!! After lunch, I'll come back to YST again and then practice for a few hours... if my lips and take it wtf. Then it's.... dinnertime!!!!!! Then uhh... I'll come back to my room, go shower and brush my teeth so I won't have to go out again later. And sit my butt down on the chair and here I am typing this.

There!!! This is my life now wtf. Nice or not!!!! I've been doing this everyday. Uhmm well, it's just that sometimes for dinner we will go out to the city or something. It's okay. It's gonna get tough. Hmm.

Oh.. yeah, we had the musicianship orientation like I mentioned in my last post. Guess what! Actually it isn't.. technically speaking. It's actually a placement test to see which class you would go to. There was sight-reading (ughh!! sucks for me a lil bit coz I had to transpose :( ), composition wtf, theory, singing and stuff. Haha.. it was scary but quite fun lah I guess.

Uhmm... What else... oh.. uhmm.. I know my parents won't be happy when they read this haha.. I am still living out of my suitcase. SOOOOO.... I'm going to go unpack now. I promise. No more excuses sitting here surfing the web. NO!! I shall go unpack properly now! Yes I shall.

So uhh... off I go now.. to unpack wtf.

right after I finish talking to Sklyer... heh heh...

7 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

and what about weekends? that's only the weekday routine maaa

July 21, 2008 at 11:41 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. You still haven't unpack ya stuff after so many days? o ya, ya parents will definitely un huh u...
Have fun in uni while you're there.. After you're out from there, u'll gonna miss it more then u can imagine.. Till then, take care while you're there..

Cheers

July 22, 2008 at 12:40 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Practice, practice, practice. Don't worry, I bring u to eat good food when I come down.

July 22, 2008 at 2:55 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"After lunch, I'll come back to YST again and then practice for a few hours... if my lips and take it wtf."

If my lips what and take whfat ar?

July 22, 2008 at 7:55 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: aih.. nothing much on weekends wan lahhh

daniel: ahahha thanks

simon: ahahhaha no need ler.. i'm ok.

anonymous: that's coz i play the trumpet. and uhhh.. well.. i don't just use my fingers to play. ;)

July 23, 2008 at 12:20 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen-qi: oh, just thought some missing words there cos it dont make sense

July 23, 2008 at 12:04 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sigh Wong Wenqi I am fattttttt I drank ANOTHER drink.

Also you very cute no more to comment already kthxbi.


anonymous: "After lunch, I'll come back to YST again and then practice for a few hours... if my lips and take it wtf."

"If my lips can take it"!

July 23, 2008 at 9:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home