Friday, October 3, 2008

Freaking pest!!!!

Ok, this is gonna be a quick one coz I've a test tomorrow morning and I uhh... wanna watch an episode of Desperate Housewives wtf.

Oh, guess what happened yesterday!!! I was watching Desperate Housewives... 4 episodes in a row hahaha... only slept at 4am coz I didn't have any classes today. Anyway... while I was watching... I felt something crawled by my UPPER THIGH quickly.

I looked down....

and...

It.

Was.

A.

Effing.

Cockcroach!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I hate hate hate hate despise despise despise depise terrified terrified terrified of cockcroaches!!!!!

Luckily it wasn't a huge huge freaking gigantic one. It's around a thumb long. AND IT CAN FLY......... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So naturally, I screamed. And then I found out that this time I am really alone, and no big strong guy can help me kill it. *sniff*

So I build up my courage and uhmm rage to kill it but I couldn't find something to kill it with wtf. I had no choice but to use the yamaha trumpet catalog and smack it hard. And all the juices came out wtf. Damn disgusting!!!!! But of course I was damn happy that I killed it. Then I threw it away in the toilet. Sighh.... why do cockcroaches exist!!!!!!!

Ok, so... that's it. I managed to kill a cockcroach. My first one ever.

Ok... Imma watch an episode of Desperate Housewives now. So good, it made me cry and laugh so much yesterday. Yes, I'm a wimp unfortunately(but a wimp who has killed her first ever cockcroach! Don't play play ahhh).

*sniff*

5 Comments:

Blogger ItchyHandseng said...

Haha congrates on the first cockcroach killed :P:P

October 3, 2008 at 3:18 AM 
Blogger KY said...

so many episods of series and you claim there's no time to blog! hmph!

October 3, 2008 at 9:35 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah.. Hou geng wor. If I see cockroaches, I'll run for my life :D

October 4, 2008 at 8:39 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Congrats on your first kill. Hope there's more to come.

October 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM 
Blogger revel in me said...

EHhh I know damn random wtf, but where do you stream/dl Desperate Housewives!! Please share, oh mighty one!

October 11, 2008 at 1:17 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home