Monday, December 22, 2008

Being emo is a bad thing

Don't you sometimes wish that you have this pill, where after you consume it, you can forget whatever that you don't want to remember. Whatever that hurt you or scarred you or whatever.. you know in the past or even up till now.

I know I do. I sometimes wish that I can just forget. For instance, right now. I wish I can just forget all my troubles and worries and whatever shit that I've been dump at. Just... forget.

Life would be oh so much easier. It may not be that interesting, but at least it's a happy life, I sincerely hope.

Right now I've a bad tummy ache and I need to sleep but apparently I'm awake here typing away. Not about my tour or what I've been doing but about nonsense. Why is it so hard to forget. Time, complete bs. These days I find myself staring blankly into space more and more which is not helping, I'm not being productive.

I promised myself to spend just 5 minutes sketching somewhat a post and it's been nearing 10 minutes now. That's because I spent quite a few of them staring yet again blankly into space. Dammit. This is becoming a habit. A bad bad thing.

I finally finished watching a movie around lunch time today. One which I left halfway last night coz I went downstairs to make "yii2" with my family. Multicolor ones. All natural. The movie was called The Women.

It was very strange watching a movie without one single man inside. You'd be surprised. I, for one, whole way watching the movie, was just waiting and waiting inside for a man to appear on screen. But he never showed up. There was no guy. It was all women, hence the title.

Anyway, I remember the housekeeper told Meg Ryan, asking her to go to bed and have a good night sleep, after telling herself that... she will wake up in the morning with the right answer or just an answer.

I think I'll do just that.

10 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

yaa, emo is overrated, go get a glass of milk, drink it and sleep. :X

December 22, 2008 at 9:28 AM 
Blogger Jeremy Choo said...

IMO, you are asking too much from yourself. Staring at blank space is ok, you're not being productive but it lets you rest your mind right? Just like KY said, sleep cures most things related to emotion :)

December 22, 2008 at 11:41 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=(
cheer up!

December 24, 2008 at 10:25 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm an amature trumpet player..looking for a good trumpet that can last a life time :) !
do u think i should get a stadivarous or paris concept(selmer paris)??? or... new york big apple(by bach also)?? coz new york big apple is like so much more cheaper but its wrtten that its a professional trumpet series??mm.. i wonder how come its so much more cheaper then the other two where the other two are also professional series. pls advice

December 25, 2008 at 12:44 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ho ho ho!! merry christmas.. cheer up and let loose.. i hope you are feeling much better now. tata.

December 25, 2008 at 1:14 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you just need to get laid

December 26, 2008 at 11:50 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree, especially when ur the guy u used to have already moved on

December 26, 2008 at 3:03 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

no, anonymous, YOU need to get laid. if you were getting some you wouldn't be flaming random people -__-

December 26, 2008 at 4:55 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting a lot. and that aint called flaming, thats called giving advice. you need to get some too SKYLER

December 28, 2008 at 4:22 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... agree...skyler needs some instead of keep pathetically harping on andrew this and andrew that...

December 30, 2008 at 9:59 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home