Wednesday, July 16, 2008

STUPID!

ARGHHHH!!!! I'M DAMN MAD!!!!!

STUPID GUARDIAN!!!! UGHHHH!!!!

Just came back from Oxford Street, went to Guardian to buy some stuff. AND!!!!

I didn't check my bag after I paid for my stuff.

I bought 3 things and ended up with 2!!!!!!

ARGHHHH!!!!!

STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID!!!

*sniff*

And what sucks is that among the 3 things, the one that I needed MOST was the one the stupid forgetful cashier didn't put in. Haih... I know lah.. it's also my fault that I didn't check. BUT STILL!!!!! No excuses for her!! She should be doing her job right!!! Hmph!

Haih....

6 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

Is that stupid Guardian or stupid ...

July 17, 2008 at 12:33 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u in london or singapore..i dont remember an oxford st in sg

July 17, 2008 at 1:41 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: hmph!

clarise: it's orchard lol. my bad hahahahaha.

July 17, 2008 at 7:44 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

orchard my dear :P

hahahahahaha

wongwenqi moment... hahahaha

July 18, 2008 at 4:30 AM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

i was there wondering d... oxford street? @@

July 18, 2008 at 12:43 PM 
Blogger Calvin Soo KJ said...

blame it on the rain....yeah! yeah!

August 4, 2008 at 2:30 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home