Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Marathonnnnn!!!

Hello everybodyyyy!

Ok, I'm now on my One Tree Hill marathon. And I'm very slow. Only at season 4, sigh. But Imma catch up. Then.. there's Grey's Anatomy... Ahhhh... Dr. Mcdreamy*swoons*

And then there's Brothers & Sisters which is really really good too. I watched that when I had my operation and couldn't walk and was stuck in a chair.

Yesterday was Heroes marathon.. I watched the whole of season 2 and up to episode 8 in season 3. Hahahahhaha... Heroes is quite nice you know. I hate Arthur Petrelli. Hmph!!!

So I'm having my lil break now, and I'm gonna do my dear brother a favour and show you guys this.

He just started this blog(haha) and the purpose of that blog is to sell off some of his stuff which he doesn't really use anymore.

In comes... http://secondhandstuffforsale.blogspot.com/

I mean.. the title says it all right?

Ok, so what I know is that he wants to sell of his PS2 which comes with 47 games!!!!!!!!! o.O


Coz he has two of them. I do not know how he has two of them but he just do. Or maybe it's one but another one is uhh... ok I forgot what the other one is.

Ok, not only PS2 lahh. I'm sure got other stuff like uhh.. books.

So.. if any of you guys are interested, you can go there to check it out!

Okie dokieeeee.. back to one tree hill!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

arthur petrelli is evil. eeeeeevil !!!

grey's anatomy not bad la this season. but gossip girl and heroes very sucky

November 18, 2008 at 1:25 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

aiya wenqi wong too bad he doesn't have a psp! i want

November 18, 2008 at 8:06 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

skyler: he has a psp, but he doesn't want to sell it.. hehe~

November 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Get Wii or PS3 ler, PS2 is obsolete adi la

November 19, 2008 at 3:25 AM 
Blogger suanie said...

watch TRUE BLOOD!

November 20, 2008 at 12:41 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home