Thursday, December 18, 2008

*faint*

Ohhh godddd... I'm sooo tireddddd. Straight off from a tour to another music camp. Fun.. but it takes a toll on the body.

And.. I think I might be falling a bit sick too. Sigh dammit.

I actually want to blog. But.. I haven't uploaded my pictures into my laptop yet, so that has gotta wait.

Tomorrow or the day after. I promise.

It's coming to 1am now and I should be asleep by now if I want to wake up in time and get ready and make sure I've enuff time(like... 30 minutes) to travel to the camp place coz I'm staying at home. Damn far. :(

But what to do... I want to stay at home.

I'm not gone yet!!!! As in.. my blog is still alive! And hopefully I am too in the next couple of days if I want to play the Bee9th right.

Ok, my brain's too tired to think already and I'm feeling cold even though my fan is off. I'm gonna go sleep first.

Gnite world.

*plop(on my bed)*

p.s. I miss you very much to limsuann!!! but I don't see you online!!! When I am!!!! Sniff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

Use plurk, she's always on Plurk. LOL.

December 18, 2008 at 3:54 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this this time in band camp.. the the readers here will wait for for you patiently ya?
have have fun in band band camp! and and please please play bee bee9th ya?
hahaha..

December 19, 2008 at 8:55 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home